PARTNERS AND ADVISORS
It's time for a change, and Pepe joker is the revolutionary memecoin we've been waiting for. Sick and tired of all the derivative coins and hot potato games, Pepe joker is ready to take the throne.
Forget the big ballers and their $floki $doge $shibainu $pepe $ceo $wojak nonsense - Pepe joker is here to make memecoins great again. With no presale and built for the people, this coin is fueled by pure memetic power.
Let $pepejoker show you the way and trust in its undeniable influence.
In Pepe joker we trust - join the revolution now.
HOW TO BUY?
Install Trust Wallet MetaMask On Your Phone Or Desktop And Follow Instructions Carefully To Create Your Multi-Chain Wallet
After Successfully Creating Your Wallet, Purchase B&B By Highlighting B&B and Pressing The “BUY” Button. Purchase Desired Amount Of B&B via Credit Card or RanK Account.
Set Slippage To 0% In The Options Menu. Now You Can Swap B&B For $Pepej. Once You’ve Completed Your Swap Your Tokens Will Be Shown In Your Wallet.
Our policy is straightforward - No Taxes, No Nonsense.
Moreover, 93% of the tokens have been sent to the liquidity pool, ensuring that the platform remains attractive for users. The remaining 7% of the supply is being held in the owner's wallet exclusively for partnerships, centralized exchange listings, bridging, and liquidity pool purposes
Phase 1: Meme's and Listings
Phase 2: Vibe and HODL
Phase 3: Takeover through Memes.
Putting aside jokes for a moment, we have a basic plan in store for the future of $pepej. However, we don't intend to reveal everything on the first day itself, so expect some surprises along the way. 😉
Join the telegram group to get the latest news and launch announcements
Copyright © 2023 PEPE JOKER. All Rights Reserved.